Study Room Guidelines
Study Room Reservation Time Periods
- Rooms are booked in half hour increments with a maximum of 2 hours per day and 4 hours per week.
- Due to the popularity of study rooms, there is a daily maximum of 4 hours per group.
- Rooms may be reserved 2 weeks in advance.
- Room reservations will be held for 5 minutes. If a group is more than 5 minutes late, the reservation will be canceled and another group can take the room.
- Use your Sierra College email to make the reservation.
Unreserved Study Rooms
- Unreserved study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Users studying alone may be asked to give up the room for a group.
Room reservations are for Rocklin Campus Library only.
Groups should consist of a minimum of 2 people.
Please be aware that rooms are not sound proof.
Library staff reserves the right to cancel reservations at any time.
Please be prepared to present your email confirmation in print or online.
Study rooms must be vacated 5 minutes before closing.